United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Ditched sky previously, ended up watching a stream - so glad i don't pay for that bunch of twunts anymore.

Spitty did it for me but Tyler just confirmed it with that commentary - feckin biased shit house.

Great first half. Then eased off when we might have freshened up but who wouldn’t have taken a 3-1 win before the game?

High energy and much more enthusiastic pressing than of late.

We got our Bernardo back. Magic performance from him.

Good result which I would have taken before the game. However, it feels like we could have buried them and put them completely out of it for the 2nd leg, whereas they still have a slight chance now.

As good as we were first half, we were equally poor 2nd half. Really sloppy stuff after the break. Could and probably should have had 6 or more.

Shows how things have changed though when I feel slightly disappointed with a 3-1 away win in semi-final derby.

The classic with Dean was the free kick early in the second half, he let them take it a full 5 yards ahead of where it should be, I even rewound it to show my lad as I knew he’d do it the fucking cheating twat. (The one that Rashford hit over the bar)

Think we needed earlier subs to put us back on the from foot, some of these lads luck knackered and with our bench we could have changed it up. Feel disappointed at 3-1 I felt we should’ve had 5 or 6, first goal in return leg is huge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.