United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Best first 45 minutes of the season by far.

Pep picked a great system.

Maybe i am being fickle after winning 3-1 away.I think Pep should have made changes much sooner.

Sterling looks shot,he really does.Was like playing with 10 men at times.
No Spurs at home both half’s better but certainly as good as any recently

Always good to win at Old Trafford, and would’ve happily taken that before the game. Shame we took our foot off the gas in the second half though, would’ve been nice to really ram home our superiority. Might’ve pushed the almost funereal Martin Tyler over the edge though.

Would have taken 1-3 before kick off but I don’t know what the fuck that 2nd half performance was. After 60 minutes we were playing like we were 5-0 up in a home league game against bottom of the table. The tie should be over now but Sterling shite finishing and an arrogant 2nd half performance means that they still have a chance.
Twas deliberate. Pep bought into SOO campaign

Fuck of you cockney ****s, enjoy your train home. Utterly outclassed and outstanding from city first half and then game management as usual from ya second half.

let’s make the second leg a right party.

would have been chuffed with 3-1 before the game but after they first half it was a bit if an anti climax. We should have battered them. We had a chance to really ram it down these fuckers throats. Still. that first half...

We were brilliant, united shut up shop bringing matic on so I don't know why people are complaining, sloppy for their goal, but overall excellent, Fucking schooled them on their own pitch, get in

Matic didn’t make them more solid though. We was in behind that midfield countless times and seemed to slow it down. We played in second gear second half, that’s the frustration because if we went at them the same way we did first half it could have been double figures.

Either way I would have took a two goal advantage into the second leg. Well done boys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.