United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

I’m just annoyed we kept turning back whenever we looked like scoring.

I’m not saying go mental and leave ourselves open but when you’re on the edge of their box, at least try and score.

Fair enough, but I want us doing exactly that tactically in a first leg of the CL (especially since away goals matter).

Great overall but I would’ve loved it if the players had the same drive to embarrass them as the fans do in the 2nd half.

Played really well so pleased with the performance but wish we could've put the tie to bed. There's been a trend of the away team doing better in the derby these past few years so would've been nice to go into the next leg with a bigger cushion.

Lovely to see Bernardo play so well again.

Think most people would have taken a 3-1 win at the start. The second half was a bit disappointing though and I think we have missed a trick not killing the tie off.

good win though.

Dean was excellent, as he generally is when reffing united. Doesn’t give them any favours at all
Fred should have seen red - he gave the foul the other way.
Sterling should have been awarded a pen - he gave it the other way
Walker booked for timewasting
James gets away with at least 2 yellows
Rodder's first foul - yellow

Just off the top of my head.

Get a rockin atmosphere in second leg with them lot having to chase the game and it should be over by half time
3 away goals up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.