United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Behave, as a tie it’s all over. They can’t sit back now and wait for us to come at them, they have to press high and go for it and that suits us down to a tee. We can play Garcia, foden

Possibly, but I still think we play Foden and Garcia second leg and win comfortably. Pep isn’t one to normally make massive changes so all in all a great result.

If you think this tie is all over then you're deluding yourself.

The hammered us a month ago, and that was with Ederson making 3 or 4 big saves. Next week, it's Bravo in goal, and a repeat of that performance is 5-1 not 2-1.

What the Fook did I just hear on sky sports.

give credit to ole for the 2nd half performance & Utd won the second half one nil!

that’s why it Fookin hurts that we didn’t destroy them by 10.

bunch of jokers on sky!

At least it keeps him in a job for another three weeks

Great performance once Bernardo scored his worldie. Up to then we were a bit scruffy
We took total control afer the first goal and were really in no danger up to conceding that stupid goal. Poor pass from KDB and Rodri only going in half hearted
It would have been lovely to take a three goal lead away from there. If those twats score first at our gaff then it 'll get a bit nervy

Thought Mendy was awful up to when Bernie scored and then was much better
KDB wasn't at his best and Sterling in front of goal played like me, scuffing shots
Shout out for Ferny as I thought he was terrific

They were terrible up until we gave them a glimmer of hope

and raz, both of them, have multiple "I" problems, only concerned about self glory, and don't see better options to team mates.
I know there are 6/7 players competing for 3/4 spots and you want to shine, but playing proper team football is the smart players bread and butter.

Mahrez can be selfish **** at times but I thought he was excellent tonight and had one of his best games for us.

Ole is morphing into Jose, moyes, Hughes & postman pat. All utds managers seem to age very quickly. Eeerrr eeerrr eerrrr eeerrrr

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.