Must see documentaries..

For fans of Jazz. Chasing Trane.
Story of John Coltrane, the greatest saxophonist, well maybe equal with Charlie Parker.
Thanks nim, I'll look for it. If you like the sax there is a fella from Norway, you've probably heard of already, named Jan Garbarek. I like his very diverse and extensive catalogue quite a bit, though a little of it is hard to take.

Thanks nim, I'll look for it. If you like the sax there is a fella from Norway, you've probably heard of already, named Jan Garbarek. I like his very diverse and extensive catalogue quite a bit, though a little of it is hard to take.
Cheers Mike I'll look out for him.

Cheers Mike I'll look out for him.
his stuff covers many genres, unfortunately what comes up on youtube is just some of his live stuff which isn't bad but it seems you need Premium to get into where all the best stuff from tons of albums, or he just doesn't give permission.

Starter to watch the Yorkshire Ripper Files, a very good documentary but the narrator sounds so much like Philomena Cunk it is difficult to concentrate expecting a comedy line at any time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.