United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Should've had 5 goals in the first half itself. Think the tie is done nevertheless.
Yeah, we just have to start the second leg with the same tempo as for most of last night's game. When we drop the tempo and give the ball away, teams can break on us - i.e. last night. An early goal will leave Manure having to go hell for leather. This will suit us as we'll pick 'em off. Mahrez looking the part now and Kevin seems to be building up an understanding with him. Bernardo looks back to his best, having been pilloried for months in the media. Great interview with him.

But I’m not expecting that to happen unlike you.

this is how it went. Pre match - pep you’re useless, that team is wank.
Post match after winning away 3-1.
Pep you should have won by 6.
You can all fuck off, miserable ****s.
Hmmmmmm

Great post!

Any trouble from Blues in their end?
animation.gif

Not trying to be funny but I should bloody hope Pep out thought Paperboy ffs. The other week was a blip. Why is this even a debate that Pep nailed it against that Mockunian berk.

Peps post match presser I had to turn it off after twenty seconds,his first sentence,"we knew they had two weapons upfront" pmsl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.