United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Can't see anything but a win for us at home. The Rags will have to go for it and that will leave lots of holes for us to attack job done..

Can't believe I dreamt we played last night; 5Live, Talksport and GMR haven't mentioned anything about a game taking place but I know that can't be right as they are usually so eager to talk about City non stop. Oh wait, that's only when we lose. Got it.

Can't believe I dreamt we played last night; 5Live, Talksport and GMR haven't mentioned anything about a game taking place but I know that can't be right as they are usually so eager to talk about City non stop. Oh wait, that's only when we lose. Got it.

Very impressive that you can listen to all three at once.

Very impressive that you can listen to all three at once.
Not difficult mate, I keep circling through as I'm sure one of them will mention it soon. But no, Talksport have Niel Warnock on who to be fair, has proper slated VAR and said Mike Reilly shouldn't even have a job and that he's a robot, also Craig Pawson is bent in favour of Chelsea. 5Live all about Iran missiles and GMR playing shitty old music.

Not difficult mate, I keep circling through as I'm sure one of them will mention it soon. But no, Talksport have Niel Warnock on who to be fair, has proper slated VAR and said Mike Reilly shouldn't even have a job and that he's a robot, also Craig Pawson is bent in favour of Chelsea. 5Live all about Iran missiles and GMR playing shitty old music.
So you listened to a news channel and a music show and they were doing news and playing music. Shocking.

Only seen the highlights - how did Mendy do - looked pretty good from what I seen ?

So you listened to a news channel and a music show and they were doing news and playing music. Shocking.
It is shocking, I do the same when we lose and they always seem to be talking about City. Funny that. Always at the same time too as it's on my morning commute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.