United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Only seen the highlights - how did Mendy do - looked pretty good from what I seen ?

solid without being spectacular, he is still scared to take players on and tends to pass inside more than cross but he was pretty solid. Still has this odd tendency of getting his entire body behind the ball and hunching his shoulders while making a pass, almost like trying his best to get it to its destination. Still, his run of games where he plays solid/good is increasing.

Not difficult mate, I keep circling through as I'm sure one of them will mention it soon. But no, Talksport have Niel Warnock on who to be fair, has proper slated VAR and said Mike Reilly shouldn't even have a job and that he's a robot, also Craig Pawson is bent in favour of Chelsea. 5Live all about Iran missiles and GMR playing shitty old music.

You should have set your alarm for a bit earlier mate. Talk shire covered last night’s game before Neil Warnock’s rambling about Craig Pawson and Chelsea.

Can't believe I dreamt we played last night; 5Live, Talksport and GMR haven't mentioned anything about a game taking place but I know that can't be right as they are usually so eager to talk about City non stop. Oh wait, that's only when we lose. Got it.

Talksport covered the match this morning 6-8am, I've been listening in work and they gave us lots of praise.

I, like many on here, was slightly disappointing that we really didn't put them to the sword second half they were certainly there for the taking. However, delighted with the result and we should, barring some kind of City of old collapse, be on our way to Wembley again.

De Bruyne looks like an absolute animal at the minute i dont think Pep dares take him off despite the amount of games we have coming up. My only gripe player wise is that Sterling couldn't finish his dinner.

Darren Fletcher made me laugh after the game.

talking about Silva's goal " yes its a good strike but perhaps the keeper should read it and get there, it wasn't right in the corner".

talking about Rashfords goal "its unbelievable play from Greenwood on the half turn, driving at the City defence and taking 3 players out of the game with a delightful pass. The first touch from Rashford is sublime and well the finish, well, its out of this world, the keeper had no chance"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.