City’s Away Support Tonight

Watched on Bein Sports and our support sounded incredible for the whole ninety minutes.

Couldn't believe why I was getting messages from mates back in the UK asking why it sounded so quiet. Maybe SkySports can answer that one...

Top top work to the blues who went.
Our support was superb in the stadium but when I watched the game afterwards on Sky it had clearly been muted and Martin Tyler was his usual biased self. He truly sounded gutted when our second goal went in. He is a disgrace.

Our support was superb in the stadium but when I watched the game afterwards on Sky it had clearly been muted and Martin Tyler was his usual biased self. He truly sounded gutted when our second goal went in. He is a disgrace.
Tyler was an absolute disgrace and should be ashamed, i even had a Liverpool fan text me and ask just what the club had done to Tyler to make him so obviously anti-City

I don’t think unusual for the sound to be turned down for TV. I was watching the Merseyside Derby at the weekend on the BBC and it was quiet. Contrast that with the noisy atmosphere I heard in the second half listening on the radio.

Last edited:
What was this about?

dhvcOHp.png

Source: World of Lewis Vlog, , 9 mins 10 secs

Utd fans walking towards Old Trafford

I don’t think unusual for the sound to be reduced down for TV. I was watching the Merseyside Derby at the weekend on the BBC and it was quiet. Contrast that with the noisy atmosphere I heard in the second half listening on the radio.
It is the different settings at different ends to create deliberate false impressions. Aural lies intended to deceive. Its disgusting really.

I am amused by by another deceit however.
The tinny unnatural noise when talkshite pretend to be broadcasting live when in fact they are in a room somewhere watching t.v. pictures.

I don’t think unusual for the sound to be reduced down for TV. I was watching the Merseyside Derby at the weekend on the BBC and it was quiet. Contrast that with the noisy atmosphere I heard in the second half listening on the radio.
But according to people on here apparently the foreign coverage didn't reduce the noise of the crowd. Apart from swearing why would a broadcaster want to reduce atmosphere? The City fans were very noisy last night. As noisy as the sick swan match I think.

Said the same at half time to my mate.
I didn't see one tourist in our end last night for a change at that place, usually for the league games you'll get the odd half an half scarfers who quite clearly don't support city.
Last night was good to see an end with just proper blues and it was a class atmosphere.
Was two rows behind Tommy Doyle & THB, they were proper going for it!

I thought the walk through them lot to the away park from the away end was hilarious last night afterwards. They were so upset.

It is the different settings at different ends to create deliberate false impressions. Aural lies intended to deceive. Its disgusting really.

I am amused by by another deceit however.
The tinny unnatural noise when talkshite pretend to be broadcasting live when in fact they are in a room somewhere watching t.v. pictures.

it is poor. Part of the deceit is bugging up the atmosphere at a few ground eg Anfield. I had the surreal situation at the weekend of Martin Keown saying it’s always a great atmosphere at Anfield and they you could hardly hear a pin drop after YNWA finished.

But according to people on here apparently the foreign coverage didn't reduce the noise of the crowd. Apart from swearing why would a broadcaster want to reduce atmosphere? The City fans were very noisy last night. As noisy as the sick swan match I think.
Watched on SuperSport (south african) and it sounded like there were a lot more than 3k Blues. I also switched between sky and Bein and i can say without doubt that sky alter the sound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.