United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

At this stage in any competition the result is all that matters and against the scum it just happens to be more satisfying. Repeat the result at Gods own in a couple of weeks and I will be more than content.

Have to admit I was feeling a bit frustrated last night as it should have been a proper mauling but I feel on top of the world today!

The whole country know we took the foot off the gas and are describing it as a massacre. Peps tactics were incredible. The much maligned Walker and Mahrez combination was outstanding (again! For me they have both shone for the past 5-6 weeks but some just don't want to like them no matter what). Bernardo is back. Fernandinho is a proper CB now. United are fucking shite.

All is well with the world

Have to admit I was feeling a bit frustrated last night as it should have been a proper mauling but I feel on top of the world today!

The whole country know we took the foot off the gas and are describing it as a massacre. Peps tactics were incredible. The much maligned Walker and Mahrez combination was outstanding (again! For me they have both shone for the past 5-6 weeks but some just don't want to like them no matter what). Bernardo is back. Fernandinho is a proper CB now. United are fucking shite.

All is well with the world

This.

I think Fernandinho’s last few performances have been incredible.

We definitely need to sign him up on a one year rolling contract.

Actually I thought that was a really good interview and a good rant at the rags. Clearly passionate and made some excellent points. Even though he was totally gutted he didn’t have a dig us.
Yep.Def a hurt but honest utd fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.