Britain's most prolific ever rapist revealed

I only really went out in town when I was in Victoria Park so I could walk (stagger) home if necessary. The 192 could also get me half way there. I once had a friendly man park himself next to me on the night bus and, surprise surprise, he came to the kebab shop with me. He ended up giving me his phone number and asked me to call him for a drink. I put the piece of paper in the bin after he left. Flattered nevertheless.
I always wondered why you didnt call me back....

Wonder what his PhD supervisor thinks now when he reads his work? Someone so boastful on social media is likely to have made comments in his academic work that might now be read quite differently.
The title of his planned thesis is a little different from those I have seen.
'sexuality and everyday transnationalism among south Asian gay and bisexual men in Manchester'.

Is this guy the pusher then? Seems in other countries where people, young men mostly have been recovered from water. When tested they've found GHB in their system. This guy could be him if there is a pusher that is.

I always wondered why you didnt call me back....

I was young, baby faced and slim at the time. I am quite trusting so I just assumed he was a nice friendly Mancunian. He’d kept saying “you look like you’ve had a really good night tonight” and similar but couldn’t recall where he’d been. ie Canal Street...

As I said. Flattered. I still laugh now.

Mad he got away with it for so long. I have just read he only got caught when some teenager woke up and kicked the shit out of him Fair play to that young man

yeah a right good hiding by sounds of it, he himself told them to send an ambulance. 6ft 13stone 18 year old rugby player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.