Bring the Noise

do we have a thread with the latest chants doing the rounds? must confess i dont know all the words to all of them...

Has the idea of microphones over the 1964 group and projected very over the stadium ever been discussed? (obviously in a very subtle way) it could be what us fans need to get everyone in unison. The best songs come when everyone sings as one, too many time multiple songs get going and start at different time and it all fades away because we are embarrassed that we cant muster a song together.
Who're this 1964 group? Maybe 1894 can learn a few things off them?

some great noise at villa away, very vocal.

its not to late if yiu enjoyed the game to change tickets and do the same in lower SS for every home game.

any plans for the youth cup think we’re in the semi now not sure? should do what we did do against Chelsea a few years ago

Sorry, but need to get this off my chest. I understand fans having a moan after the game on the radio, in the pub or on a forum like this, but I’m getting really frustrated by those fans digging out players/ the team in the stadium. In my opinion there are too many fans who appear to spend the majority of the game having a go at the team or an individual player. I heard one shout “f off sterling” at the top of his voice when he missed a pass... he’s not alone- lots of “fans” shout abuse at players- mainly the likes of Mendy Stones and Sterling but I also regularly hear people digging Silva or Agüero for making mistakes.

I know people pay their money and some would say they have a right to voice their anger/ frustration but it appears some just turn up to rage at the team. If someone was stood Behind anyone at work shouting abuse to them all day I’m pretty sure that would affect their performance! The way I feel, if you could be negatively affecting the performance of our players then you are in essence supporting the other team. For me, those of us who are at the game are in a privileged position, where we have the ability to influence the game (referee/ players) and we need to use this to help the team.

I know this isn’t everyone- the majority are fabulous supporters of the team but if you’re one of the fans who shout abuse at our players, please have a think and try to be supportive at the game- save your frustrations for after the game.

If people feel I’m out of order then I’m sorry but I just feel it needed saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.