United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Bernardo was sensational. He MUST play centrally from now on, his work rate is phenomenal and his goal was magnificent.
It must be a lovely problem to have, trying to fit in Merlin, Berni, KDB, Foden, Mahrez, Raz, Gundogan, Rodri, Kun, Gabby.

I thought yellow cards are accrued separately within each competition?

No. I know this because it is a real bug-bare of mine. I think if you get sent-off in one competition then it should not effect another, but it does

Although we weren't as good in the second half, we were clearly head and shoulders above them and if needed, i believe there was another gear for them to kick into. As it was, the players kind of played within themselves and settled for 3 goals, the loose pass and poor use of press for their goal was just a blemish.

Think it’s new this year get booked in both semis and you are out of final so Tyler said last night anyway
That makes sense if they are accrued separately and it seems the rules changed around a year ago. If a player gets booked in both legs, I think they'd miss the final. That's my interpretation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.