Missing mooners

This time next week I'd have been on here for 11 years,time flies,and although I didn't know some personally who have sadly passed away,all good posters,(people who been on here for same or longer than me know who I mean) there are a few names from the past I don't see on here no more,and I was hoping they were still looking on in here some days

TT from Scotland (Tony) was a great lad

St Helens Blue (Exiled) was another.

Hope they both well and ok
Coming up on 11 years soon, as well.

Quite a few of the older guard have gone, mostly to frolic in greener pastures (non-death related usage), no doubt. Life sometimes takes hold and leads us away.

Quite a few of the older guard have gone, mostly to frolic in greener pastures (non-death related usage), no doubt. Life sometimes takes hold and leads us away.

Oooo let me get in on this 11 year celebration too

No that would be the Priest. (Don't forget to insert a smiley thin)

St. Helens Exile Blue moved to the Skashion forum too. There were maybe ten Off Topic regulars on there at one point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.