United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

He didn't book the one where he nearly snapped dinho and one other bad one,it's a much as what they don't do as it is what they do do
That challenge on Mahrez by their young left back was a total leg breaker. Off the ground and out of control studs up. If Mahrez hadn’t had the foresight to jump out of the way he’d have been toast. If that had been Dinho on one of theirs I am sure VAR would have reviewed it.

That challenge on Mahrez by their young left back was a total leg breaker. Off the ground and out of control studs up. If Mahrez hadn’t had the foresight to jump out of the way he’d have been toast. If that had been Dinho on one of theirs I am sure VAR would have reviewed it.
Yes that Williams lad got away with a few tbf lots of little snide pulls and pushes but all we got from commentators was young players get frustrated.

Yes that Williams lad got away with a few tbf lots of little snide pulls and pushes but all we got from commentators was young players get frustrated.
Laughable
Actually looked decent going forward but a bit too much of the Gary Nevilles for me.

Really disapointed that we didnt really put the tie to bed and really humiliate them took our foot of the gas and played in first gear.

Let's finish the job we started.

Their football side has stagnated for a decade (it started under Fergie) and now their fanbase is feeling the effect. Fighting amongst themselves and giving up.

We need to knock them out of the League Cup, win more Cups, and see them fail to qualify for the CL yet again then the rot will set in in earnest. 5,000 empty seats at Old Trafford for a Manchester Derby. Has that ever happened in our lifetime?
It has at Maine Road
I went to a derby in the early 80's and I'm sure the attendance was around 23,000

kevin-de-bruyne-of-manchester-city-takes-the-ball-past-phil-jones-of-picture-id1198111444

ENtVv4WWkAAMzqW

ENtij0LX0AE15Kp

ENtk5p_WsAIfh3k
Handsome bastard, that Duncan, cant wait to see him on strictly come dancing. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.