Wayne Rooney

No. He was a very young 'keeper, fighting Joe and Andreas Isaksson during Sven's season and that was four years after we’d moved to CMS.

actually kasper played in the last ever match by an official city team at Maine road, the under 20s team played a final a few days after the last first team match, they opened the main stand, I was there, sad night, iirc it was against Leeds and we lost, I think nedum and Ireland pld too. I know it's not strictly what the question was but hey..!!!

actually kasper played in the last ever match by an official city team at Maine road, the under 20s team played a final a few days after the last first team match, they opened the main stand, I was there, sad night, iirc it was against Leeds and we lost, I think nedum and Ireland pld too. I know it's not strictly what the question was but hey..!!!
I can remember Ned in that game with Micah can't remember either of the others, wonder if any Leeds lads made a long career out of the game?

I also went to that one. Think we lost 1-0.

Thanks for that. I stand corrected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.