United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Although its never over until its over......They are now faced with a dilemma in the 2nd leg. To beat us by 3 goals they would have to be either incredible on the front foot for 90 minutes whilst we are utter shit or manage to keep us out with a defensive masterclass whilst fluking a goal and a couple of penalties.
I suspect we will play similarly only deeper and will catch them on the break at least twice and score. Think there heads will go down if we score first and for them it could be like the alamo. I fucking hope so......

He was hailed in the MEN as the next Duncan Edwards when he signed for the scum. I love Phil this lad always leaves me smiling every time he plays in a game against us. As someone said testermonial next year, got to go to that just to say " thank You Phil "

Phil is the gift that just keeps on giving.... last night he’s in the background gurning when Bernardo scored and then KDB made an absolute arse of him before the third - I don’t know what the Rags paid for him but he’s been absolute comedy gold. As you say I’d probably go to his testimonial just to say thank you for all the great moments he’s given us blues.

Maguire has been ruled out of the game at the weekend.

Jamie Jackson says he has torn a hip muscle. If that's true then he will miss the 2nd leg. Sky also reporting he has a hip injury but they don't say how serious it is.

Please be true

Sir Alex Ferguson was so crushed by Manchester United’s 3-1 Carabao Cup defeat to Manchester City on Tuesday night, he headed straight to his office alone with a glass of red wine at half-time. [@CrossyDailyStar]

Although its never over until its over......They are now faced with a dilemma in the 2nd leg. To beat us by 3 goals they would have to be either incredible on the front foot for 90 minutes whilst we are utter shit or manage to keep us out with a defensive masterclass whilst fluking a goal and a couple of penalties.
I suspect we will play similarly only deeper and will catch them on the break at least twice and score. Think there heads will go down if we score first and for them it could be like the alamo. I fucking hope so......

2-0 would take it to pens.

Please be true

Sir Alex Ferguson was so crushed by Manchester United’s 3-1 Carabao Cup defeat to Manchester City on Tuesday night, he headed straight to his office alone with a glass of red wine at half-time. [@CrossyDailyStar]
The fact he’s got an office there and is happy to still have said office without any realisation as to the effect it could have on any future manager is all what’s wrong with that club and I for one hope it continues for as long as possible. They are medieval.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.