City’s Away Support Tonight

Yes that what I meant but you worded it better lol. Its brilliant that the players want to go to the games to support the team and that they also mix with the fans

They are more deserving than a lot who end up a that place - I dread to think what would be like if we had a deciding game away at Bournemouth though, I would join the Belgian supporters club :)

Was the best it's been for a few years last night, especially in the first half - in the last 2 league games there its felt a little bit nervous in our end until we know we're home and dry.

They had a hardcore corner in the Stretford End which sang virtually all game but I thought generally that's the quietest OT has been of the 14 times I've been. Even that Moyes game they had the whole stadium rallying them from time to time.

Hate that "you're fucking shit" song though, absolutely stinks of Stoke City

Not when it’s being sung to them in their back yard while millions of people watch

And it’s so obviously true

Not when it’s being sung to them in their back yard while millions of people watch

And it’s so obviously true

Couldn’t agree more. It’s a terrible song and thankfully we don’t tend to sing it to anybody but in the case of last night it was very fitting and you could tell how much it hurt them, you could see the pain in their eyes hidden behind the half and half scarves.

Couldn’t agree more. It’s a terrible song and thankfully we don’t tend to sing it to anybody but in the case of last night it was very fitting and you could tell how much it hurt them, you could see the pain in their eyes hidden behind the half and half scarves.

Way I see it, it’s a bit classless for us, with the benefit of our resources, to sing ‘You’re fucking shit’ to teams who are in the sort of situation we were in before the takeover.

But that bunch of ****s with their 34 years banner deserve everything they get

They’ve got three to five firms, that lot. Quite active n’all. The ICJ are still going, they have younger members now. Salford Reds tens to stick together. The Rats are another. As well as the MIB.

But I’ve seen us give United a fucking good hiding a few times when numbers are even. 2010 Semi at their place at White City and the 2011 Community Shield at Wembley.

When we stick together we aren’t to be messed with.
Best example was the Science Park

These are the words...……….. must have took them ages to write it !

They're gonna die,
They're gonna die,
Man City's gonna die,
How we'll kill them I don't know,
Cut them up from head to toe,
All I know is City are gonna die.
Nearly as scary as Build a Bonfire

With all respect to City fans from Salford and North Manchester. And no offence intended.

You have to remember a large portion of their singers now situated in the corner of the Stretford End come from Salford and North Manchester.

There singers now located in the new Stretford End singing section are made up of Young Adult MIBS and Rats dressed in black, who think they are dead hard. In other words, scrotes! So singing a chant like that fits in with their mindset and is 2nd nature to them.

Saying that, we sang a South Manchester a-cappella version of “10 red b****** at my feet” in response, which probably didn’t come across on the TV.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.