United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

And I'll bet Martin Edwards headed off the the ladies toilets.
EJJuRkHU8AEpR9N.png

Not sure the lead will make a jot of difference to Pep’s approach. He’ll go for the jugular like always.
I'm hoping they'll think it worth their while playing us on the front foot. If they do I'll be looking for a massacre of historical proportions, perhaps to the extent that they put Steve Bruce in charge for their following game.

Taking it round the keeper is never easy and I thought he did exceptionally well to make it look so.
Never? that in itself is wrong. When de hea hesitates(watch it) gives RM so much room the touch is easy cus he has so much time. your a big Mahrez fan, i get it, that's fine.
the best part of the goal was the pass imo,
as I have been saying for awhile, wanting us playing more direct with more diagonal through balls as in the past. See how nice it works.

Says everything about the state of that club.

What the hell has a former manager, however good he was still have an office at his former employers?

Simply incredible, how the mighty have fallen.

A shambles , long may it continue.
Here here ! Couldn't have happened to a more arrogant obnoxious set of self entitled t₩#!$ ....

I understand the pisscan going off to his office in a strop, I'm sure Steve Coppell has been seen taking a bottle of 20/20 to his janitors closet at the Etihad on the odd occasion we are losing at the half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.