City’s Away Support Tonight

Sounded incredible through the TV - definitely the best I've ever heard.

Ushited may as well have had no supporters there.

It beggars belief that people are actualy questioning players rights to attend away games.Wtf. They all get an alocation and if they dont go they would give them their mates
It would be s pretty poor show if players and othrrď connected with the club could not get tickets and i am surprised even Blue Moaners bring it up.as their latest moan. Andy Morrison and the Goat were amongst the fans the last time we played the rags in the LC. I dont suppose anyone questioned Morrison's right to have a ticket. Not to his face anyway.

Loved the "They're here they're there they're every fucking where empty seats empty seats" song at the end
"Fergies right your fans are shite"
was really loud 1st half...that prob drove slur to hit the red wine at half time and allegedly lock himself in his office...

It would be s pretty poor show if players and othrrď connected with the club could not get tickets and i am surprised even Blue Moaners bring it up.as their latest moan. Andy Morrison and the Goat were amongst the fans the last time we played the rags in the LC. I dont suppose anyone questioned Morrison's right to have a ticket. Not to his face anyway.
Cant understand the mentally of some of our fans.When at Wembly loads of ex players are their mixing with fans and having photos ect .You are correct no one would tell Andy he shouldnt have a ticket lol

Proper blues all around for once, barely a handful of Japanese tourists on the camera. Compared to say Arsenal the other week, where there were rows upon rows of people who support city but clearly don’t go to games regularly, sit down and don’t sing. We were loud and proud on Tuesday and good to see loads of upcoming lads there too. Also was a less toxic atmosphere than sometimes at derbies ie no blue on blue

With all respect to City fans from Salford and North Manchester. And no offence intended.

You have to remember a large portion of their singers now situated in the corner of the Stretford End come from Salford and North Manchester.

There singers now located in the new Stretford End singing section are made up of Young Adult MIBS and Rats dressed in black, who think they are dead hard. In other words, scrotes! So singing a chant like that fits in with their mindset and is 2nd nature to them.

Saying that, we sang a South Manchester a-cappella version of “10 red b****** at my feet” in response, which probably didn’t come across on the TV.
“Use your head and use your feet, oooah oooah”

Those two youngsters need to learn quickly that balanced, unbiased, level headed, well informed and intelligent views and observations have little or no place in football!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.