United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fend off interest !! They just make shit up (the Rags and Sky) If Inter were really interested they would be coming in with a 2 possibly even 3 year deal, how does a 12 month extension encourage him to stay. The sheep believe this shit though so they keep churning it out. Oh well, as long as they keep bang average players there all the better for football.

And that, mate, in a nutshell is why the anti-City propaganda will continue for the foreseeable future.

Sorry if posted but this turd is unbelievable, hahaha more words of wisdom..... The bitterest of the bitterest even United fans can't be doing with this clown...when the dippers win the league this season I will find solice in the fact this fat turds head will be falling off, in fact it will make them wining it bearable for me

Sorry if posted but this turd is unbelievable, hahaha more words of wisdom..... The bitterest of the bitterest even United fans can't be doing with this clown...when the dippers win the league this season I will find solice in the fact this fat turds head will be falling off, in fact it will make them wining it bearable for me

The fat Russell Crow blocked me on Twitter when I reminded him that City ‘might as well be Celtic’.

How’s Mourinho getting on with turning United into Inter Milan 2010. This shite hawk manages to make a living off his opinion on football. Laughable.

So they wait for Bird Shit Eater to be free to talk to clubs about joining them in the summer for free, then offer him a 1 year contract which he rejects (snub) then agrees to join Inter on a free. Why not offer him it before. Such a well run club lol

Of Course Simon Stones article on it on BBC has no mention about him being offered and turning down a new deal with them and lower down on the page, almost trying to hide it

I've long since gotten my head around Liverpool winning the league. It is what it is, and this could still be a very enjoyable season for us, plus like you say it will piss off the United fans even more than us.

As for Howson's tweet, the best thing about it is that I don't think a single United fan has offered any back-up and City fans are just rinsing him to fuck!

The Ashley Young saga is just hilarious. I am reminded of that world famous Ed Woodward quote...."we can do things in the transfer windows that other clubs can only dream of"....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.