Real Madrid - CL R16 - 2nd Leg (at the Etihad) - Price details

Same as last year really, it'll either be champions league game or the league cup final for me (if we get there)..Not great being in a position where i'm forced to choose but that's the reality.

That's my opinion, too. I can afford it for my ticket, in truth I can afford it for the 2 kids and missus if I wanted because I've got a job (at the moment), but in the future I might not and then I'll regret not making a stand today.

Make a stand mate. If we don’t do something they will continue to rip us off.

Hopefully lots of other fans have the same idea.

I got my sister her husband and child tickets for all 3 group games - £105 for the lot. £35 per night out for the family.

This game - £105 for one game!

Worse thing is, if they don’t sell out they give em away or sell em for peanuts to students and the like.

I got my sister her husband and child tickets for all 3 group games - £105 for the lot. £35 per night out for the family.

This game - £105 for one game!

Worse thing is, if they don’t sell out they give em away or sell em for peanuts to students and the like.

They give some away, but we don’t have the tourists yet to replace the regulars in my opinion. So if lots of season ticket holders don’t go it’s very noticeable (empty seats)

Also the cup crowds, which are predominantly local and go because it’s cheaper won’t be going

They give some away, but we don’t have the tourists yet to replace the regulars in my opinion. So if lots of season ticket holders don’t go it’s very noticeable (empty seats)

Also the cup crowds, which are predominantly local and go because it’s cheaper won’t be going

I don’t blame them. The PSG pricing a few years back made me take action and now I pick and choose CL games. I still may go but will wait for result of first leg.

Could well depend on how the first leg goes, but ticket sales are going to be slow at those prices.

On the face of it, £55 combined for the United 2nd Leg (£20) and Real Madrid (£35) in SS3 is not bad for me. However for people sat elsewhere in the ground or not on the scheme it seems unnecessarily expensive. Not sure what they were thinking.

Fulham in the cup is on TV now too. They're going to have to give those tickets away.

Not too bad for me (£45 in total for me and my son), but some of those other prices are ridiculous.

Still going to go either way as it's our Biggest game of the season but still awful prices from the club who clearly don't care at all about our Atmosphere like they say they do because if they did they wouldn't price out the working class fan as much as they do

Piss taking ismy opinion, last 16 game against a team no fucker is amazed at seeing anymore as the novelty of being in this comp and meeting such as real isn't that special anymore.

£30 Over 65s in the lower teirs is ridiculous

If we had got lyon or leipzig no chance they would have charged that for this round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.