Seasoncard renewal packs

Seasoncard only. Give a voucher for 25 per cent off a home shirt and 20 per cent off food all season.

how about something environmental like a reuseble keep cup, water bottle or even something useful like phone charger block. etc.

I def dont need any more scarves. Gloves maybe.

City could post the tickets and you pick up your pack at the stadium to save 30k packs going through the post.

Too much wasteful non-recyclable plastic.

Just give us a Season Pass we can save to our phone’s “Wallet” that we scan a bar code at the turnstiles for, and a confirmation email.

We don’t need any tat sent to us at all and they don’t even have to have seasoncards made anymore. It’s the 2020s, why do we need physical cards? We don’t need physical bank cards anymore for payments under £30.

And cap seasoncard prices for the next five years as a thank you to our continued support from what is largely a working class Manchester and satellite-towns fan base.
Wonderful idea ,but can you imagine the mayhem at the turnstiles ! Already a nightmare most matches.

Never really read the books or use the vouchers. The card wallets we got a few years ago were really handy and i still use mine, something like that would still be welcome. I usually give my scarf away to kids of my family or friends etc

Love the scarf. A ice & useful momento - & as far as I’m concerned, shouldn’t be restricted to any age group. Wear mine all the time. Wish a few more fans would - creates atmosphere when held high.

I liked the ton too - & car stickers

Wonderful idea ,but can you imagine the mayhem at the turnstiles ! Already a nightmare most matches.
Good point haha.

But I don’t see why it would be any more hassle than it reading the chips in our current seasoncards.

The phone ‘Wallet’ Debit Cards work fine at supermarkets and shops.

Thought the laptop bag was alright, use it for my ipad and travel documents whenever I fly anywhere. Don't mind the goodies as long as they have a bit of practicality behind it. Doubt they make any difference to prices in the scheme of things.Got enough scarves now though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.