Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your comment. It is the right time. It should have happened months ago, indeed, before this season started. The team has been going backwards in recent months due, in the main, to poor management. The players and the fans now deserve an experienced person who will motivate them and change tactics and players as the need arises during a match. Gone should be the days when the manager just picks his favourites and only changes things when the outcome of the game is not likely to change.
I really hope our women’s team move forward now. The skill are there, it just requires commitment, integrity and motivation. Onwards and upwards.

Looks like defeats to the Arse and Chelsea will be very costly in the League with it being so tight between the 3. Rags have knocked us out of 1 Cup already no? Is the FA Cup the last chance of Silverware?

Looks like defeats to the Arse and Chelsea will be very costly in the League with it being so tight between the 3. Rags have knocked us out of 1 Cup already no? Is the FA Cup the last chance of Silverware?

Rags didn’t knock us out of the continental cup. It was a group stage and the top two went thu ( I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.