Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a secret at this point, but Sam has a good piece up that, based on his sources, Leroy is leaving this summer. An amusing bit is that Mahrez was supposed to start the Conmunity Shield game Leroy got hurt in but couldn’t because of the dodgy nasal spray he has taken while with Algeria prior to reporting back.

Sam just writes his stories once someone else confirms it
So Bayern say they ain’t buying and Sam tells us he won’t go till summer
Talks well but knows fuck all
Fed what the club want him to know or not

Judging by the fact the club have just done a promo on his return I'd say it's far from a done deal

Believe who you want, not interested in having a Sam Lee discussion. Probably the most credible City journalist working at the moment.

Also nothing in the article is contradicted by what you said, so I have no idea what your point is.
"he got back to Manchester last week" he's been back a while is the contradiction

win us the champions league leroy ....and then we can see it from there !

happy to have him back. Hope he is fully committed till the summer !

What if Bayern take up the chance to buy the lad they’ve got on loan from Barcelona, Coutinho, he would take huge chunk out of their budget if so, would they be able to afford both him and Sane??
They need several new first team players... They need to spend or fall behind

Welcome back Leroy. A week behind Laporte.

leroy-4-cd2i9843.ashx

The limp could have been unrelated. Maybe he had a bit of gout?
Gorging himself on Stollen and Strüdels, heavy duty German Sausages and god knows what on the alcohol front.
His wife should be more creative (and sensible) in the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.