Future Wingers

Have you ever seen Werner playing for the German national Team? He is not that good as a Winger. His strength is his pace and he is not lethal. Let alone his dribbling is not as good as the guys u mentioned. There is a difference between a playmaker on the wings and a striker on the wings. KDB was born as a RW. He started playing there for Genk, Bremen and for us. Mbappe is better with the Ball and more skillfull than Werner. Werner is also not suited for the game we play. Bayern actually didn't go for him because he is literally the opposite of their playstyle.

And please dont start with Havertz on the wings. Are we trying to buy players for positions which are not their strongest? Havertz is a pure #10. That's like putting Draxler on the wings.

Why the bollocks did you spill all that diatribe about Werner when I didn't mention him?

Have you paid attention to Pep's teams at all? At City's teams and the multiple roles that people are expected to play, despite not previously excelling in those roles? Christ

So I was out in the boondocks checking out a kid called Boadu. AZ Alkmaar. Nice compact bust of energy of a striker (potential future star). But anyway as I was watching his videos, someone else caught my eye. This kid who plays RW or AM. Has a bit of an Afro, glides with the ball and has a cultured left foot. It was like watching a slightly taller, slightly slower, more skilled and better vision version of Leroy Sane.

Maybe it's the Leroy like movement and touch that stirs something in me. But this kid looks like he could be special too. If we lose Leroy I won't mind getting this kid as replacement. Looks the real deal.

22 year old. Calvin Stengs! Baller!!

I know he is 30 years old, but Bale would honestly be a decent shout for the summer.

Seemingly past his injury worries, still absolutely rapid with great power and a good shot. Would have to negotiate his wages down, but if a good deal could be struck I'd like it.

I know he is 30 years old, but Bale would honestly be a decent shout for the summer.

Seemingly past his injury worries, still absolutely rapid with great power and a good shot. Would have to negotiate his wages down, but if a good deal could be struck I'd like it.

D3W1ox_X4AIEHPx.jpg

If Sarr continues his form and keeps on improving he could definitely be an option. His pace is devastating on the counter and he seems to make the correct decisions in the final third. One to watch for sure.

Edit: Fuck it. Get this man on the plane. 2 goals and 3 assist in the last 5 games. Absolutely rapid and got a great footballing brain, especially considering he's born 1998

Last edited:
If Sarr continues his form and keeps on improving he could definitely be an option. His pace is devastating on the counter and he seems to make the correct decisions in the final third. One to watch for sure.

Edit: Fuck it. Get this man on the plane. 2 goals and 3 assist in the last 5 games. Absolutely rapid and got a great footballing brain, especially considering he's born 1998

Yeah good shout! Ismail Sarr is really fast and his decision making is impressive, not as good as Sane yet but then again the same can be said about most if not all young wingers out there at the moment. I would prefer if Leroy stays but if not then Sarr would be a good replacement, at 21 he is still a kid so Pep can work his magic on him.

If Pep is thinking long term (another 3- 4 year contract after 2021) then we would do all we can to retain Leroy, move Mahrez on while he still has value and get Sarr.

Mahrez, as good as he is, has been frustrating most times and he is losing pace at an alarming rate.

you will catch a few with that corker

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.