Seasoncard renewal packs

I'm sure my 76 year old mum who doesn't have a smart phone would be pleased to hear she wouldn't be able to get in. Why does everyone assume just cos they do something their way everyone else does it the same?
^ sorry if that sounded snappy btw, having a shitty day where everythings gone wrong so having a ten min break and glancing at this forum prob wasn't the best idea ;)
Haha, no worries mate. Never take things to seriously on here, everyone has a bad day.

I get your point. But maybe it could be an option so that not everybody has to have a card. The less shit I have to carry about with me, the better. Phone and my front door key is ideal, especially in the Summer when I’ve just got shorts on.

I agree about the ticket going directly to the iPhone/smartphone wallet - if Hertha Berlin can manage it, I’m sure it can’t be beyond possibility for a club with the resources City have
I got into a showing of Peterloo at Central Library in Town on the 200th Anniversary with my e-ticket in my phone ‘Wallet’. Scanned at the door and straight in.

As others have said, less is certainly more. Seasoncards only would be perfect, but I can see the appeal of the tat for kids and maybe first time members.

Maybe the best bet would be to give each person the choice at renewal, it's only a tick box, init?

the whole pack unfortunately seems to be wasted, there is only so much you can do after so many attempts.

It would be better with just a season card in an envelope and fixtures list card same size.

One season they put in some packs a 1m x 1m small badge flag, they where ok but nobody brought them to the stadium.

defo less is more.

Just to point out, fixture list would be worthless, as TV constantly changes fixture days/times

I’m an artist and those tins have been fantastic to keep my kit in plus in some of the classes I attend it’s great to wind up the armchair rags or spuds when they spot the tins .Please dont stop them -please keep them coming I love them!

With the kick off times being anytime and day to suit the TV companies and the VAR farce which is destroying the whole experience, it is unlikely to be an issue for me.

Think I will be fucking my seasoncard off .

Never really read the books or use the vouchers. The card wallets we got a few years ago were really handy and i still use mine, something like that would still be welcome. I usually give my scarf away to kids of my family or friends etc

I started a thread on here offering mine free (it would have cost me postage) and all I got were replies taking the piss

If anyone believes that the stuff City send in the tins is worth £20 then they need to get their head tested
At cost, including the tin, it's going to be less than a fiver

PB, if I renew (and I may not for two reasons, one being if there's another price increase) all I want is my seasoncard
If the club wants to do something a bit extra, then before every home LEAGUE game there should be a season card holder's raffle with the winning prize being two tunnel club tickets for the following league game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.