Aston Villa (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think inviting a challenge to win a free kick or penalty is cheating. Either way it's certainly nothing new, players from all teams have done it as long as I remember.

its been around a long time but I think its a way of cheating personally. -its connected with the over used phrase by commentators/pundits use where they say 'he had a right to go down" or something similar to that...for me you fall over cause you cannt maintain balance...maintaining balance when being challenged is a skill in itself....maybe Im just old fashioned.

its been around a long time but I think its a way of cheating personally. -its connected with the over used phrase by commentators/pundits use where they say 'he had a right to go down" or something similar to that...for me you fall over cause you cannt maintain balance...maintaining balance when being challenged is a skill in itself....maybe Im just old fashioned.
Yes staying on your feet was what you tried to do,and rolling about like tumbleweed in a gale was never a thing, you just have to view some old videos to see the difference, but that me another FOC.

Like all Villa fans they couldn't and cannot deal with the fact that we have surpassed them as a football club and are fighting for titles while they fight relegation.
Football fan jealousy as usual and they think they are more deserving somehow instead of HH Sheikh Mansour they got Randy Learner - unlucky!
I should caveat that by saying Tony Xia and now Nassef Sawiris aren't short of a few quid but FFP will now hamper them in a way we knew it would hamper us and why we spent sharpish. I'm afraid if they were dumb enough to vote for it, c'est la vie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.