Seasoncard renewal packs

How about a selection box of arfanarf scarves. One city half then all the other teams in the league. It could come with some clothes pegs velcro for easy assembly.
Or an Aston Martin.

Been invited to a meeting at City to look at options for seasoncard renewal packs. Personally I'm in the "less is more" camp but I know some like the tin with all the goodies.

I know nothing else at this stage so can't tell you what the options might be. I'd be interested in peoples' thoughts on this therefore.

The tin was a nice touch when started but too many of us have now had several, and I suspect that quite a lot have long since gone in the bin. Shoelaces and stickers are, well, just shoelaces and stickers. Scarves are very nice but TBH I've now got so many City scarves that I've forgotten which ones are lucky and which are not. The leather SC wallet was good and I still use it, so no need for another one, ditto pin badges.

My opinion is that City should freeze the price and simply send out the SC in a nice cardboard pack with the usual note from Pep and leave it at that.

The tin was a nice touch when started but too many of us have now had several, and I suspect that quite a lot have long since gone in the bin. Shoelaces and stickers are, well, just shoelaces and stickers. Scarves are very nice but TBH I've now got so many City scarves that I've forgotten which ones are lucky and which are not. The leather SC wallet was good and I still use it, so no need for another one, ditto pin badges.

My opinion is that City should freeze the price and simply send out the SC in a nice cardboard pack with the usual note from Pep and leave it at that.

+1.

Can you ask if the 'just post my card to me with no frills' option would be significantly cheaper, say £20 off? Might be popular with some fans.
If you think the tat that comes with it is worth anywhere near £20 your deluding yourself, it's more likely to be less than £2 off.

As has also been pointed out we keep replacing the card, just update it each year, that even saves on postage costs, not that I imagine the club need to "save" money.

Been invited to a meeting at City to look at options for seasoncard renewal packs. Personally I'm in the "less is more" camp but I know some like the tin with all the goodies.

I know nothing else at this stage so can't tell you what the options might be. I'd be interested in peoples' thoughts on this therefore.

Tell them that if they dont actively try to get VAR binned off they wont have to worry about season ticket renewals ;-)

If you think the tat that comes with it is worth anywhere near £20 your deluding yourself, it's more likely to be less than £2 off.

As has also been pointed out we keep replacing the card, just update it each year, that even saves on postage costs, not that I imagine the club need to "save" money.

The cards you carry get replaced as they become more secure and carry more data. They don't get replaced because they want us to have a new picture on the back. If they go down image checking for access the image will be in the phone, not on it.

Not too fussed about getting presents with my season card. After all, I am a grown man.

just seen the card out please. Keep the presents for the kids season cards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.