Oasis reunion?

Years back Oasis toured with The Black Crowes on ‘The Brotherly Love’ tour and apparently they all really enjoyed it and got on great. The Robinson brothers have been slagging each other for years just like Noel and Liam but recently they amazed everyone by burying the hatchet and doing an anniversary tour of their first album. It wouldn’t surprise me if the Gallaghers have been watching all this and it’s changed their minds to the point where they might just do it.

That’s been said for nearly 11 years now

true but every year you can add £10million to the asking price

noel is at that point where is music is not selling like it should, and if you think about it you write songs as a solo artist and they don't sell ?? but write the same songs as oasis and everybody buys it

a artist needs a market to sell his work and if people buy into it because of a band your in then you stay in that band, oasis was not finished at the time and even liam being a prick noel should have stuck with it and just sort out the mess and take control being the older member of the band ?? oasis will return and noel is not that daft enough not to see the market and knows what sells best

Who's pissed all their money up the wall again for that to happen?

There's more chance of me getting sucked of by Scarlett Johansson in my local pub bogs.
Think this one needs saving for BM to role out if (when) the reunion tour happens.......... ;-)

It WILL happen. Noel's all about the money and the finances involved will be huge, he just wants to do his own thing before getting the old band back together. He's seen how well commercially Liam is doing and knows Oasis would smash it, his public stance has been noticeably less hostile to Liam recently. Liam knows this and is playing up to it on twitter, which ironically is probably delaying the reunion as Noel will want to save face before he does eventually agree to it.

Unlike the Smiths and other bands Liam and Noel are brothers, which is a different dynamic to two people who have had a fall out. I think its probably still a couple of years (and a lot of public game playing) away from happening but it will and I'll be one of those people pulling out all the stops to get tickets despite knowing they're only doing it for the money and unsure if its even a good idea!
I think you have summed it up pretty well there in my opinion........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.