United Home League Cup Tickets

You're not the only one. We were excellent in the main the other night and I'd have snatched your hand off for a 3-1 lead before the match, but we should've put the tie to bed and won by 4 or 5 goals. They've given themselves a glimmer of hope with that goal, and let's not forget they overturned a 2-0 home deficit against PSG last season. They've fuck-all to lose and I can see them going for it from the off like they did in the league game last month. That said, they started on the front foot the other night and look what happened.
If we not confident of finishing the job of big time, then somet is wrong ,They are poor.If we play just average we will win.What happened in the league wont happen again

You need membership car and history of watching 3 home games
You don't need a membership card, My mate got two tickets yesterday. He used to be a season ticket holder then went onto Cityzen membership but never renewed his Cityzen card over a year now so he currently has no membership but was able to purchase two tickets because he previously attended 3 games.

Apart from the fact he's breaking the law, which makes it a criminal offence to sell or facilitate the sale of unauthorised resale of football tickets.
But it’s ok for the club to give its partners bundles of tickets to sell at a huge profit ? Also it’s the members of his site that are selling the majority of tickets not him .
One site sells for profit with the clubs blessing while the other sells for face value or less for the benefit of supporters , I know which one id rather use.

But it’s ok for the club to give its partners bundles of tickets to sell at a huge profit ? Also it’s the members of his site that are selling the majority of tickets not him .
One site sells for profit with the clubs blessing while the other sells for face value or less for the benefit of supporters , I know which one id rather use.
That's not answering the question though is it? That's like saying you were done for doing 50 in a 30 limit while an ambulance you were following wasn't.

I don't particularly like the club selling general admission tickets via third parties (and have pointed out to them that a number of their authorised sellers are selling hospitality packages at vastly inflated prices). But it's quite legal for them to offer tickets to third parties as they have the authority to do so. I'm assuming the club hasn't authorised Daz Clarke or anyone else offering or facilitating the sale of tickets via social media.

That's not answering the question though is it? That's like saying you were done for doing 50 in a 30 limit while an ambulance you were following wasn't.

I don't particularly like the club selling general admission tickets via third parties (and have pointed out to them that a number of their authorised sellers are selling hospitality packages at vastly inflated prices). But it's quite legal for them to offer tickets to third parties as they have the authority to do so. I'm assuming the club hasn't authorised Daz Clarke or anyone else offering or facilitating the sale of tickets via social media.

I could be mistaken but I seem to remember some time ago that City tried to get one or more of these Facebook ticket sites shut down. Daz Clarke's may have been one such site. IIRC, after protestations from fans that these weren't meant to be touting sites and were merely offering a service to other blues - which in turn help the club insofar as they reduce the number of seats left empty on a match day - the sites were allowed to remain open.

Let's also not forget that this forum also offers a similar service which has helped many City fans down the years.

I take your point Colin about authorised vs unauthorised sellers, Colin. However, the admin of our Club aren’t going to authorise Daze Clarke when they can get a share of the £600 I had to pay the Club’s Partners for 2 tickets, a couple of season ago. I had promised friends the tickets so I couldn’t see another solution but I wouldn’t use them again.

You are looking at the current Ticket Exchange that’s pretty decent (that I promote to my OSC Branch) but it was only last season that people had to be paid months for their tickets and the year before it was credits against the next season. If City’s ticket exchange had started at this point, the Face Value pages might not have grown so much in popularity. That said, I think 1 of the 2 sites might have stopped or reduced its operation because it was pretty much a thankless task doing so much for fans with very little in return. They were always urging members to go to the less popular games as well as the Liverpool and Utd matches, thereby contributing to a fuller stadium.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.