Man City TV Launched

Just a quick heads-up for those that still have this app available (and don't check the OS). They are showing the FA Youth Cup 3rd round tie vs Swansea live tonight. Kick-off is 5pm.
BLIMEY, are they getting the message at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a heads up, the full match FA cup tie with Port Vale isn't premium content so can be watched without a subscription. To my knowledge this would be the only way to see the full 90 minutes.

Sorry for posting this if its already been discussed, but can I install City TV onto nvidia shield, I have a subscription and installed on amazon tv, but not sure how or if I can side load onto my shield. Any info greatly appreciated

Sorry for posting this if its already been discussed, but can I install City TV onto nvidia shield, I have a subscription and installed on amazon tv, but not sure how or if I can side load onto my shield. Any info greatly appreciated

Yes I had it on mine. Just installed via playstore.

Forgot this existed!
Indeed - but I discovered it’s now available as an App on my Phillips TV.
Still, other than premium stuff, not much reason to have it, as available elsewhere.

maybe it’s a longer term strategy to get the App as far and wide as possible, if the selling of live games is changed in a future rights deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.