Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

I think they believe no one cares enough or is brave enough to do anything about it.
It's happened in a country that has slaughtered it's own president in public in broad daylight. Even if hard evidence of Epstein being done in surfaces, it'd be news for a day or two, then forgotten about.
We've come to accept skullduggery and corruption with a shrug of the shoulders. I don't know why they even bother lying to us anymore. It's an insult.

It's happened in a country that has slaughtered it's own president in public in broad daylight. Even if hard evidence of Epstein being done in surfaces, it'd be news for a day or two, then forgotten about.
We've come to accept skullduggery and corruption with a shrug of the shoulders. I don't know why they even bother lying to us anymore. It's an insult.

I know mate, completely agree.

So much for his promise to help the enquiry

Prince Andrew has provided "zero co-operation" with the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking investigation, a US prosecutor has said.

Geoffrey Berman, Manhattan's top federal prosecutor, said his team - as well as the FBI - had contacted the prince's lawyers and asked to interview him.

"To date, Prince Andrew has provided zero co-operation," Mr Berman said at a news conference outside Epstein's New York mansion.

During the interview, Andrew suggested he would willingly co-operate with an investigation.

Prince Andrew has provided "zero co-operation" with the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking investigation, a US prosecutor has said.

Geoffrey Berman, Manhattan's top federal prosecutor, said his team - as well as the FBI - had contacted the prince's lawyers and asked to interview him.

"To date, Prince Andrew has provided zero co-operation," Mr Berman said at a news conference outside Epstein's New York mansion.

During the interview, Andrew suggested he would willingly co-operate with an investigation.
Never expected him to if I'm being honest (which is more than that fucker is) he knew full well what was going on and what Epstein was about.

He’d be totally bang to rights and guilty, if they found enough evidence, that’s why.

"If push came to shove" and saying he would cooperate with the investigation if he was "legally advised" to speak to investigators was clever word play without actually saying anything definitive in regard to the investigation.

He managed to dodge the question while looking like he was cooperating.

Very dodgy.

I suspect he will be thrown under the bus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.