United Home League Cup Tickets

If we not confident of finishing the job of big time, then somet is wrong ,They are poor.If we play just average we will win.What happened in the league wont happen again

I don't disagree mate. I'm just not one for counting my chickens. I actually booked my train travel to the final on Tuesday before the first leg was played later that night in order to get a cheap price before everyone else jumped on it, but I also laid it off with a bet on United to qualify so I don't lose any money if we fail to go through.

That's not answering the question though is it? That's like saying you were done for doing 50 in a 30 limit while an ambulance you were following wasn't.

I don't particularly like the club selling general admission tickets via third parties (and have pointed out to them that a number of their authorised sellers are selling hospitality packages at vastly inflated prices). But it's quite legal for them to offer tickets to third parties as they have the authority to do so. I'm assuming the club hasn't authorised Daz Clarke or anyone else offering or facilitating the sale of tickets via social media.
They wont authorise these face value or less sites as they don't get any profit unlike from ticket agencies .Why on earth these agencies with the clubs blessing are allowed to keep exploiting loyal working class City Fans is beyond me

I take your point Colin about authorised vs unauthorised sellers, Colin. However, the admin of our Club aren’t going to authorise Daze Clarke when they can get a share of the £600 I had to pay the Club’s Partners for 2 tickets, a couple of season ago. I had promised friends the tickets so I couldn’t see another solution but I wouldn’t use them again.

You are looking at the current Ticket Exchange that’s pretty decent (that I promote to my OSC Branch) but it was only last season that people had to be paid months for their tickets and the year before it was credits against the next season. If City’s ticket exchange had started at this point, the Face Value pages might not have grown so much in popularity. That said, I think 1 of the 2 sites might have stopped or reduced its operation because it was pretty much a thankless task doing so much for fans with very little in return. They were always urging members to go to the less popular games as well as the Liverpool and Utd matches, thereby contributing to a fuller stadium.
TIm , your point about urging members to go to the less popular games is spot on , without it there would be a site more fans missing from these games. These are run without anyone making a profit.

TIm , your point about urging members to go to the less popular games is spot on , without it there would be a site more fans missing from these games. These are run without anyone making a profit.
Another way to get fans to go to less popular games is to charge less .how about 3 times a season Adults £10 kids a quid .That would fill the empties no problem but the club are not arsed and i think they dropped a bollock with the Real Madrid tickets

Last edited:
if this doesnt selll out i will be amazed. a chance for revenge in the league and geto another final , and basically reserve your ticket for the final as wasnt the criteria last year that if you went to the semi you got your ticket earlier than general sale?

if this doesnt selll out i will be amazed. a chance for revenge in the league and geto another final , and basically reserve your ticket for the final as wasnt the criteria last year that if you went to the semi you got your ticket earlier than general sale?
I don't think so...

I don't disagree mate. I'm just not one for counting my chickens. I actually booked my train travel to the final on Tuesday before the first leg was played later that night in order to get a cheap price before everyone else jumped on it, but I also laid it off with a bet on United to qualify so I don't lose any money if we fail to go through.
Didnt need to put the bet on. Could flog the ticket to a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.