Real Madrid - CL R16 - 2nd Leg (at the Etihad) - Price details

Just hope we're still in the tie after the first leg, otherwise it could be a pitiful crowd for the return at those prices .

We are in 93:20 and we have to move for every Chumps League game as our block is taken for “Friends of UEFA” … Funny how two seasons ago those so called Friends all seemed to be Dipper fans

True Wes. £62.50 to have a mystery seat is a bit expensive IMHO. Plus it used to be straightforward to move to a cheaper seat on the old ticket site but I don’t know how it works now lol.

The issue as I see it is the atmosphere just isn't the same at CL games. To get City fans to buy into this competition it needs most of the same fans as go to PL games and I think a different approach is needed.

My sc was £790 (I think) this season, which is £41.58 /game. If we get to the semi final and charge the same rate for the next 2 rounds as the R16 game, the average price of a seat has been £36.25 in the CL competition. If they offered me a 19-game PL + 6-game CL season ticket at £970 I'd probably snap their hands off and I bet you'd get more regulars going. Of course they would need to credit any knockout games we don't get through to back towards the following seasons costs.

Looking at the prices again, they're probably about right BUT it stings just after Christmas and when still in two other cups and a potential Wembley visit or three. If the cost is spread, it won't hurt as much.

Really? If you have a couple of kids your looking at around £100 that’s a third of my disposable income for one match, try selling that to your other half.
Well there's still 2 months to go so it's a 1/6 of your disposable income from what you said if you get paid monthly.

We're all on tight budgets mate, I also have two kids grown up, so they pay there own way, all I'm saying is I will find the money somehow to get to the game, I'm as skint as the next man.

Sadly I am priced out of this game with 4 tickets to pay for it's a no, will stick to league cup and fa cup this year I think.

Why don't you both relocate to either the Family stand or South stand and you'd get them for £72.50? Save yourself £25.
I just added some info above. Will probably go and just hide the cost from the missus although the word 'sucker' tattoo'd on my forehead might be hard to miss.

Went to SS L3 for the Real semi final and I liked it, might do that. No way am I doing family stand again after Port Vale, I was ready to put those paper clackers where the sun doesn't shine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.