Wayne Bridge

In the QPR game you can see him screaming 'f*ck you, f*ck you, f*ck you' to the whole team after the 2nd goes in.

Don't get me wrong, Bobby did a great job. Defence & organisation was unrecognizable from when he took over. We played very good football at times. Won trophies! And made some very astute signings (with the transfer team). His legacy is assured.

But (in retrospect) his personality always meant it was going to a short spell at City, mutiny would be inevitable.
Think he was shouting that at Nasri who failed to track back with Mackie

Last edited:
Ill never forgive Bridge after his sorry excuse of defending against spuds years back, someone beat him on the wing he completely turned his back on the cross and then Crouch scored. Killed our CL hopes.

Can't think of many of our past players who have genuinely spoken well of Mancini in all honesty. Only Micah and Mario seem to have had an actual good relationship with him. Others who were top performers probably didn't have much of a problem, but that doesn't mean they particularly liked him. Lescott seems cold toward him. De Jong said he hated how much preferential treatment Mario got and how unfair it felt. Joe said something on his podcast like 'When he was good, he was good, but....' which implied that when he was bad he was really bad.
Fuck me the world's full of fuckin snowflakes these days. Roberto wasn't hired to make friends and be kind to everyone. His remit was to win trophies and shut Fergie and those cvnts from OT up and man did he deliver.

I love him like a brother and any City fans criticising him for being impolite to staff or failing to buddy up sufficiently with prima donna players need to have a long hard look at themselves

Last edited:
I love Mancini but fuck me he sounds like an absolute bellend to work with. No wonder we collapsed season after the title I've not heard 1 player praise him.
Or maybe it's because when we beat the most successful Premiership manager of all time on goal difference with the last kick of the game, we bought Garcia, Rodwell, Sinclair & Maicon and they bought Van Persie. A better transfer window & a fully fit Aguero and we would have competed.

She said in one interview that they flew on a private jet to Monaco and visited loads of top, very expensive stores where when the rich rock up, the doors are closed to everyone else
He was earning £4m a year from us
It was all about the money
According to wiki, her net worth in 2017 was 9m. Not bad.

Or maybe it's because when we beat the most successful Premiership manager of all time on goal difference with the last kick of the game, we bought Garcia, Rodwell, Sinclair & Maicon and they bought Van Persie. A better transfer window & a fully fit Aguero and we would have competed.
Mancini brought it on himself. He wanted Van Persie when we already had Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli. He refused to sell Balotelli, despite that fact that he was angling for a move back Italy, which consequently meant Van Persie ended up at the rags. Balotelli proceeded to do nothing for City over the next few months before finally heading off to Milan in the winter.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.