FA Cup R4 - Fulham (H) - Sun 26/01 - 1:00pm

Still be plenty of room for others and discount those tickets heavily as well.
There wouldn't , assuming most s/c holders went. It's almost impossible getting tickets together for league games now, in fact apart from the Norwich ones I got last July, we've given up for this season so FA Cup and C/L are our only chance of games for the rest of the season.

still be loads to go round
See my previous answer, there isn't if all s/c hoders go. Plus not sure why s/c holders should get it for free and we pay, we already pay more than s/c holders for games, as I'd expect but no reason they should get it free while I pay for a cup game.

See my previous answer, there isn't if all s/c hoders go. Plus not sure why s/c holders should get it for free and we pay, we already pay more than s/c holders for games, as I'd expect but no reason they should get it free while I pay for a cup game.
Fact is all season ticket holders wouldnt go .but not disagreeing with you .think this for once is fair price for everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.