Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty straightforward stuff that. The kid clearly wants out.

Main thing now for me is his sale price. Do whatever it takes to get the number we want.
Been pretty obvious since the start, despite wishful thinking from some. His agent doesn't start talking to Bayern all of a sudden. What agents do are the most telling things, because everything is done with players blessing.

Sam Lee reported that he wasnt supposed to play in the CS game either. He would have gone without his injury

Must say he has treated the club here pretty shit IMO. Guy wants out but he has no intention of asking for transfer, like most players do when they want out from their club.

Last edited:
Watching the Press conference I'm convinced Pep has feels hurt by Sane, and possibly what a former club have done to unsettle him.

I hope we get those bastards in the CL quarter finals and we wipe the floor with them.

They can go the way of their English rag cousins and end up with Thomas Mueller struggling to keep the corrupt ****s up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay or go, I’m beyond caring now. Leroy hasn’t said anything positive about wanting to get back to the team really. If we sell, get the best price we can as soon as we can, no point holding on to him if his heart isn’t here.

Not really,pep is the coach,he doesn't have anything else to do with the support services the club provide
That’s what you took from the quotes? Pep is clearly a little annoyed with Leroy due to the efforts he made to bring him here. Pep’s basically saying that without him, Sané wouldn’t have had this fantastic move for his career. He probably expected more loyalty than what he’s shown. Yet now Leroy has moved on, and you sense Pep feels he’s doing so almost ungratefully. In part, it’s what he wants of course. But it’s clearly also what his mum wants and she seems to have a big say in this. Leroy is almost no longer a City player, that much is clear. He’s here in person but his head is not. I don’t expect him to start too many matches once he’s fit. His mind is set, so the only benefit from starting him is to allow Raheem a rest. Other than that, it’s the bench for Leroy.

Last edited:
I'd let the f**Ker rot on the bench if I'm honest...maybe if he werent such a smacked arse he would of been playing every game before the injury...needs to give his fanny a wipe and get a grip

We might get a handful of games out of him towards the end of the season if needs must but there’s no way he is a city player by the start of next season.
His career, his choice but I’ve stopped considering him a blue for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.