VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

I'm a tad confused now.

Watching motd and Michael Oliver has just used the monitor at the Palace v Derby game and decided on reflection that it was a red not a yellow for the Palace player and quite rightly so.

Pretty sure the useless twat didn't make that decision himself , no doubt instructed by PiGMOL feeling the heat of criticism they have been getting.I

And rightly fucking so the arrogant cnuts.

If you stop going they will have won, surely now is the time to get behind our club

I dont go because of where I live (Cornwall) - way to far for a round journey over a weekend....only way ill get to ee city play these days is if we draw one of the Bristol teams or Plymouth in a cup game.

anyone see a replay of Harwood-Bellis's goal? looked off to me, but i haven't seen any replay or images (and i suppose it doesnt really matter!)

I'm a tad confused now.

Watching motd and Michael Oliver has just used the monitor at the Palace v Derby game and decided on reflection that it was a red not a yellow for the Palace player and quite rightly so.

Reminds me of another law change mid season to shit on us, Bolatelli`s stamp on Parker, Webb gives a yellow, only to upgrade to red, thanks to media pressure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.