United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick line to say thanks to everyone who acknowledged and liked my 1000th post recently ..!

Made it all the more memorable.. Haha!

I kept it short and to the point and it came
from the heart..!

All of it true too!

Looks like Bruno Fernandes is done and waitng to be announced. Think they've got a good player that they badly need. Chelsea will start looking over their shoulder. Roman doesn't seem too interested in squad investment anymore. Think we all knew that the midfield is their weakest area, so will be a tougher battle. Wonder if they are panicking at getting hammered by Liverpool next week.

Looks like Bruno Fernandes is done and waitng to be announced. Think they've got a good player that they badly need. Chelsea will start looking over their shoulder. Roman doesn't seem too interested in squad investment anymore. Think we all knew that the midfield is their weakest area, so will be a tougher battle. Wonder if they are panicking at getting hammered by Liverpool next week.

The Portuguese league is hit and miss(at best) when it comes to finding players for the Premier League - Anderson, Mangala, Fernando, Javi Garcia etc. All failed to do anything of note

But let’s just say this guy is good. It won’t make a blind bit of difference because Solskjær isn’t a good coach. The longer Fernandes/Solskjær is there the worst he will get

The Portuguese league is hit and miss(at best) when it comes to finding players for the Premier League - Anderson, Mangala, Fernando, Javi Garcia etc. All failed to do anything of note

But let’s just say this guy is good. It won’t make a blind bit of difference because Solskjær isn’t a good coach. The longer Fernandes/Solskjær is there the worst he will get

This is true, but you should be aware that the reverse is true as well....when they get a good coach, a lot of those poor signings will start to look like great players. Just look at Lukaku this season, he's absolutely brilliant playing for Conte and it's hard to believe it's the same guy who couldn't trap a bag of cement last season.

Solksjaer will never take them anywhere, but with Maguire, Wan-Bissaka now Bruno Fernandes if he comes, he is putting together some pieces that a good manager will be able to turn into a good side.

For all his faults (and I've criticised him a lot in this thread from the day he took over) I think he's been good for Rasford as well, he seems to be maturing into a real striker instead of the kid who wasn't a winger or a striker and only scored 6 goals a season.

So while he's a shit manager, he's probably going to leave them with half a team for Pochettino or whoever to make into challengers, which is a lot more than his predecessor managed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.