What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Great track and I was up until the early hours playing blue orientated music that not only inspired but filled me up with dreams of the better days ahead.

Some might say.

I know it's a song from North of the border concerning north of the border antics but to my minds eye it encapsulates everything there is to encapsulate about our fine club.

If you cant walk like this on match day then you may have to take a hard look in that mirror. Strutting up and down our hallway all night long I was with my par excellent senneiser cx sports wireless headphones.

We was in their main stand last night Bob, they seemed to have stopped singing it.. So the City fans gave them a blast, with better lyrics..

Peps Masterplan..

We was in their main stand last night Bob, they seemed to have stopped singing it.. So the City fans gave them a blast, with better lyrics..

Peps Masterplan..

Wish I could have been there mate but we are around 10k short of the auntie on the points front. Last game we did there was the Rooney overhead kick where the ball politely bounced of Zabba and fell politely onto rooney's foot leaving poor Joseph scant chance but such is the game of life. A theater of cnunts persay !

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.