We Are Northern

Any way of finding which days do the cheap tickets? I find the search engine on the site very trial and error, unless I'm making a mistake?

Here we go @dozzie26 and all the cheap ticket windows are duly listed. As the days draw on then availability will obviously become limited so crack on and book that deal: From 7 January, we're selling Advance train tickets for just 10p. Nope that's not a typo, that's 10p train tickets! And we've got over 180,000 available for travel between 13 January-14 February and 24-29 February. Plus, kids travel half price so your little ones can go for the very little price of just 5p.

It's like going back into Edwardian times at these prices !

RfhPonU.jpg

In another life I could have been a train driver. Bunging drams of Coalite to open flame whilst opening up on that cold uncaring throttle transversing the nations rails pod to ear but get this they get paid for the privilege. I don't know what music our train drivers from Northern play whilst they ply their lines but here would be a few of my own.

Long Train Running..

Image opening up your throttle n smashing this tune out.. Feeling like a hero as you crack down that track with nothing more to minds eye than getting fare paying passengers to destination finale. I doff my cap to them all and heroes to a man !

Speaking of heroes....Casey Jones Steaming and a rolling, Casey Jones Kicked out the pub again.

Last edited:
In another life I could have been a train driver. Bunging drams of Coalite to open flame whilst opening up on that cold uncaring throttle transversing the nations rails with pod to ear but get this they get paid for the privilege. I don't know what music our train drivers from Northern play whilst they ply their lines but here would be a few of my own.

Long Train Running..

Image opening up the throttle n smashing this tune out.. Feeling like a hero as you crack down that track with nothing more to minds eye than getting fare paying passengers to destination finale. I doff my cap to them all and heroes to a man !

Speaking of heroes....Casey Jones Steaming and a rolling, Casey Jones Kicked out the pub again.

I used to love Casey Jones when I was a kid.
Turns out that he was a real life person who died when his train collided with another one.
And The Wichita Lineman is surely about a guy who repairs damaged overhead electricity and telephone lines. Or am I wrong on this one.

I used to love Casey Jones when I was a kid.
Turns out that he was a real life person who died when his train collided with another one.
And The Wichita Lineman is surely about a guy who repairs damaged overhead electricity and telephone lines. Or am I wrong on this one.

Your right mate but it had the word line in it so I thought I was good to go. So many clever people on our Moon and why anyone would need an Amazon Dot or the need to Ask Jeeves is beyond me : /

Sold Out signs up already. That means that they have sold 180,000 tickets in 3 days. That is some going.
Either that or they have decided to stop selling cheap tickets as it looks like they are going to lose their franchise soon.
Time will tell.
They probably have sold them all, we manged get days out to Sheffield, Blackpool and Chester, including connections from Macclesfield for total £3.20 return. Don't forget a lot of people will buy them just on the off chance they might use them.

Fast turnaround so a big well done Northern. Soon we'll be tramping them ramparts for pennies.

wkraeFC.jpg

Smash it at the 1.37. Beautiful track:

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.