Wayne Bridge

I've said it before but he would have been world class if pitches were circular; he just wasn't that good a player , not shit, just not good.

Fuck me the world's full of fuckin snowflakes these days. Roberto wasn't hired to make friends and be kind to everyone. His remit was to win trophies and shut Fergie and those cvnts from OT up and man did he deliver.

I love him like a brother and any City fans criticising him for being impolite to staff or failing to buddy up sufficiently with prima donna players need to have a long hard look at themselves
Uh I wasn't criticising him mate, I was just commenting on his relationship with the players as others have done in this thread. I love Mancini, dunno why you've interpreted my comment the way that you did. All I meant to say with my comment was that it's not surprising to hear that Bridge didn't have a good relationship with him cos there weren't many who did.

How did he end up with Frankie Sanford the lucky ****?

article-0-0F3ACCF500000578-291_468x849.jpg

absolute babe!!! bridge is one lucky fucker!

Reactions: mat
Uh I wasn't criticising him mate, I was just commenting on his relationship with the players as others have done in this thread. I love Mancini, dunno why you've interpreted my comment the way that you did. All I meant to say with my comment was that it's not surprising to hear that Bridge didn't have a good relationship with him cos there weren't many who did.
My bad mate.

I should have made it clear that my comment wasn’t aimed at you, I just get frustrated that some City fans on here seem to love to criticise Mancini for the irrelevant fact that he wasn’t very nice to general staff according to unsubstantiated shite in the media.

Sorry.

Wayne Bridge was fucking rubbish for us and every team he played for after - Mancini probably saw through him and wanted to fuck him off without us having to keep paying for him like we did with Adebayor, Robinho, Bellamy etc.

Mancini has his faults but I know who I’d rather have in the dressing out of the pair

Snowflake baller, Chris Wilder would do worse than Mancini with him . Nice Chap though and preferable to Danny Mills who seems so arrogant for so little input at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.