Missing mooners

I remember being invited to that forum by Skashion, but can’t seem to find it exists. I’m sure it’s like the passing over of a cult, ala Jones’s Town, sort of invite.

Is Off Topic now officially woke?

No but it seems you have to be reading (and posting) between 9pm and midnight. By 9am the next day though …….. it is like, well you know when you wake up and you remember making love to a beautiful girl and you just know she is lying next to you, only to turn on your side and think has she gone home or has it all been a dream ?

I remember being invited to that forum by Skashion, but can’t seem to find it exists. I’m sure it’s like the passing over of a cult, ala Jones’s Town, sort of invite.

It’s still running and easy to find. No rules though so if you are as afraid as peoffrey don’t bother to look

It’s still running and easy to find. No rules though so if you are as afraid as peoffrey don’t bother to look
A few others haven’t managed to find it.

Don’t know if I’m skimming over an obvious link or whether I’m just not searching the right name ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.