Premier League Games 10/11/12 January

Was your keeper at fault for there goal, I haven't seen the game tonite?

Yes, it was a misplaced pass to Balbuena who himself could have done better and was caught in two mind, complete f*ck up at the back - such a shame as we defended brilliantly

Fabianski getting injured is such a blow

I just no going back to the old system won’t diffuse any of the issues - only technological help could solve most of them.
It will help celebrate goals legitimately, instead of wondering if you dare celebrate, I'm kind of glad its finally happened to you in added time, whether or not YOU blame VAR or not, great feeling isn't it ?

It will help celebrate goals legitimately, instead of wondering if you dare celebrate, I'm kind of glad its finally happened to you in added time, whether or not YOU blame VAR or not, great feeling isn't it ?

‘finally’ ...it’s happened a few times to us now. It’s never easy to take and it’s the biggest argument in favour of getting rid of VAR for me.

But prior to this season VAR wasn't examining every goal, it's not the refs that are giving these decisions. Of course the rule is dreadful but even if it goes the issues will remain.
If that goal had been last season and allowed to stand(which it would) no one would have complained one bit. It wouldn’t of been controversial and the game ends 1-1 as it should with one set of fans celebrating an injury time equalizer.

‘finally’ ...it’s happened a few times to us now.
In injury time ? When you have no time to do anything else ?
it’s the biggest argument in favour of getting rid of VAR for me.
It certainly is, it's ruining football currently, as are some of the stupid rule interpretations and micro analysis, none of which are suited to VAR useage, and why it's generally not fit for purpose in this current guise.

you have a short memory. Literally every game on MOTD in recent years was over shadowed by the refs decisions , offsides , diving, incidents off the ball - it was a farce. And that’s why VAR was bought in.

I’m not saying it’s helped any of the controversy- far from it ! But to pretend there was hardly any of these issues without VAR is way off the mark.
Of course there was always talking points in games and differing opinions on decisions, but nothing like now. Almost every game we are utterly exasperated by VAR and the decisions coming from it from armpits offside to these rediculous handball decisions due to the new rule. It’s an absolute shambles and is fast ruining the game we all loved so much.

But prior to this season VAR wasn't examining every goal, it's not the refs that are giving these decisions. Of course the rule is dreadful but even if it goes the issues will remain.
If that goal had been last season and allowed to stand(which it would) no one would have complained one bit. It wouldn’t of been controversial and the game ends 1-1 as it should with one set of fans celebrating an injury time equalizer.
You both make good points, every single goal is now looked at, micro analysed in fact, this isn't necessary it wasn't last year and neither should it be this year, I'm sure since the officials on the pitch have been miked up there will have been a question from the referee to the others "is there any reason that shouldn't be given", and 95% of the time the answer was "no", that should still be the case under the "clear and obvious" rule, and only then should VAR be required, yes there could still be the odd error, but at least we the paying fan, gets football back.

The way its gone, its now only about what the officials decide, it was supposed to aid them when there were errors, its now totally and utterly the officials game (with another set added), and that is just wrong imho.

God I hate VAR, the game is on its arse it really is.

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

But you still have all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along
You still have all of me, me, me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.