Bobby Madley

The groundwork is being done by his criminal backers through their media mates to bring him back.

He is being given the 'Football Focus' spotlight today. They have already been on the breakfast news promoting it. Apparently he is currently working in a bar in Oslo (or similar)

He is being given the 'Football Focus' spotlight today. They have already been on the breakfast news promoting it. Apparently he is currently working in a bar in Oslo (or similar)

I dont buy the video story in its entirety either.

he got booted because he got found out for cheating and being on the take like others have.

They now feel its blown over and they can reintroduce him.

Fuck him that twat sent Walker off for backing in to Calvert-lewin
Just another bent ref

I had to laugh when I heard the Ex-Arse BBC Dahlink, and current arse on FF asking was it right that a person should lose their livelihood after just one mistake. One mistake, Alex, he made twenty fuckin mistakes every fuckin' half, culminating in the Dirty Dom Dive and Kyle's red. He shouldn't come back 'cos he's fuckin' useless. But they all are, aren't they?

Dont forget the role of blind i didnt see it Oliver that night who as the fourth official made sure he did send him off.

Money to be made n all that..........
Nah mate, you’ve no evidence. Can’t be happening if people don’t provide evidence.

Forget the evidence in front of their fucking eyes every single game!

Nah mate, you’ve no evidence. Can’t be happening if people don’t provide evidence.

Forget the evidence in front of their fucking eyes every single game!

The only time i have ever seen someone sent off after the 4th official asked for it.

How unlucky we where that night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.