Rank Manchester City biggest games

Correct. The stadium was to be built in Dumplington next to where the Trafford Centre is.

yep

trafford was picked by the MCC council ?? and united was the main player in the stadium after the games and OT was a shit hole at the time and they would have moved

I disagree, or rather I challenge the "two or three seasons" bit. Had we failed in 99 it's far from impossible that we would have never recovered, at least not in time to be in a position where we presented as an attractive proposition. Had 99 not happened as it did, at best we would be a mid table premier league team. It's impossible to overstate the importance of the Gillingham win

from the moment we was dead in the water at two down with nothing left on the clock something happened ?? and it was not luck or magic, it was that thing we have that makes us manchester city football club 'Superbia in Praelia', the pride in the badge you wear, the shirt you pull on, the fans you represent

we was not going home defeated how could we ? united just won the treble and won the champions league, life would have been impossible and painful ?? but city did something that only city can do and won a game of football that meant more than anything united did, you see being rock bottom with nothing to piss in, you have this bond that your in it for the right reasons and money got nothing to do with it

Our biggest game is QPR without a doubt, like someone said the comments on it “this doesn’t happen then that wouldn’t have happened “ do not do it for me
Dzeko late equaliser v Notts county or we don’t beat United in semi or Stoke in final ? It goes on and on
Every Blue will say that’s their happiest day supporting the club and who suffered because of it made it that much better
The game and goal are now world famous and will be remembered forever

it’s that game then choose your runners up for me anyway

from the moment we was dead in the water at two down with nothing left on the clock something happened ?? and it was not luck or magic, it was that thing we have that makes us manchester city football club 'Superbia in Praelia', the pride in the badge you wear, the shirt you pull on, the fans you represent

we was not going home defeated how could we ? united just won the treble and won the champions league, life would have been impossible and painful ?? but city did something that only city can do and won a game of football that meant more than anything united did, you see being rock bottom with nothing to piss in, you have this bond that your in it for the right reasons and money got nothing to do with it

heartfelt but very Scouse

yep

trafford was picked by the MCC council ?? and united was the main player in the stadium after the games and OT was a shit hole at the time and they would have moved

The 2000 bid was east manchester, for the main stadium, it wasn't the same as the 1996 Olympic bid manchester put in very shortly before.

could i add a loss to arsenal away when mario got sent off ?? the whole club given up on the title even mancini said its over ? but united said hold on we will give you a boost and draw at home to everton and lose to wigan and the rest is history

think Wigan loss game first, night we beat West Brom 4-0
It’s the Everton game that everyone seems to remember, probably cos it was a crazy game

can anyone remember the Header Evra smacked against the post ?

Play off final Vs Gillingham, biggest game in our history and winning it is why we are in our current wonderful position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.