Anyone been to Boston (USA)?

All correct apart from the John Hancock building is the tallest! The Pru is 2nd

True but top floors of JH weren't open last time we were there, and no restaurant.
(The haddock in the Top of the Hub was so good i had two of them.)

All correct apart from the John Hancock building is the tallest! The Pru is 2nd
Is there still a seafood restaurant down by the docks that has loads of pictures of Hollywood stars and celebs that have dined there mate. I can’t for the life of me remember what is was called. I remember it being pretty good though. I liked Boston, was only there on business though so didn’t get to see as much as I would have liked. Remember it being quite European in vibe and having a great Irish bar where my boss at the time showed himself up with a Irish jig on top of a table.

Is there still a seafood restaurant down by the docks that has loads of pictures of Hollywood stars and celebs that have dined there mate. I can’t for the life of me remember what is was called. I remember it being pretty good though. I liked Boston, was only there on business though so didn’t get to see as much as I would have liked. Remember it being quite European in vibe and having a great Irish bar where my boss at the time showed himself up with a Irish jig on top of a table.
Union Oyster House? Oldest still operating restaurant in the country.

To be honest i only go into Boston for gigs or for City games at The Banshee (train into South Station and then the T to South Boston / Dorchester so dont know the city centre that well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.