Real Madrid - CL R16 - 2nd Leg (at the Etihad) - Price details

Just checked price for Madrid home game and I do think it's a bit high. £42.50 each for me and the missus and when you consider that a cup final trip to Wembley seems likely, it'll be an expensive time of the season for us.

I was expecting Madrid to be £35 tops, its only £15 more but still...

We'll be going regardless but I can totally understand why loads of blues would choose either to miss the Madrid game in favour of the cup final or vice versa because it'll be a huge strain financially on loads of blues.

I'll be doing a bit of overtime in February I reckon.

It was against Norwich in the cup think we beat them six nil I remember him falling didn't think he broke his leg though.
I seem to remember that’s correct. I can still remember it in the papers. He tried to take a short cut at half time from the director’s box. Could have sworn he broke it though.

Don't think he broke his leg,thought he did his back in- we put a ladder there from directors box to the tunnel in case he wanted to do it again!

I was talking to my dad about this. If I was a manager I’d sit in the stand and send messages by phone to the staff on the bench.

I actually remember John Bond used to do this. He broke his leg once leaping over the main stand tunnel at half time. I bet nobody remembers that!

we won 6-0 and he wanted to get down to the tunnel quick as his son was playing for Norwich and wanted to put a arm round him, didn't think he broke his leg mind

i have a question related with this game:

how many Seasoncard Holders does ManCity have?

i ask this because as a Cityzens MatchDay member i'd like to know if you think there will be enought tickets left for us to purchase.

On June 16 at 10 am I will be in Man City's web begging for a ticket. It will be my first time as Cityzen MatchDay member and i don't know how does it work. Any advice or tip will be appreciated :)

i have a question related with this game:

how many Seasoncard Holders does ManCity have?

i ask this because as a Cityzens MatchDay member i'd like to know if you think there will be enought tickets left for us to purchase.

On June 16 at 10 am I will be in Man City's web begging for a ticket. It will be my first time as Cityzen MatchDay member and i don't know how does it work. Any advice or tip will be appreciated :)

Relax, mate. You’ll get a ticket easily. I think we have about 40k season ticket holders but they won’t all buy one. I guarantee you that there will be plenty for Cityzens and plenty on open sale too.

we won 6-0 and he wanted to get down to the tunnel quick as his son was playing for Norwich and wanted to put a arm round him, didn't think he broke his leg mind

He didn’t break a leg, he did his back in.

As Kevin Bond put it, he fell off his wallet.

Just checked price for Madrid home game and I do think it's a bit high. £42.50 each for me and the missus and when you consider that a cup final trip to Wembley seems likely, it'll be an expensive time of the season for us.

I was expecting Madrid to be £35 tops, its only £15 more but still...

We'll be going regardless but I can totally understand why loads of blues would choose either to miss the Madrid game in favour of the cup final or vice versa because it'll be a huge strain financially on loads of blues.

I'll be doing a bit of overtime in February I reckon.
It's one of the biggest games we will play.

There are fluent Spanish speaking staff in the souvenir store.

Manchester has a very large Spanish (Student) community. Not to mention in London and across the UK.

In Spain you either support Real Madrid or Barcelona, with the rest making up the difference as a percentage.

Tickets in the City ends will fly out, not only because of Spanish people living in the UK, but because of the amount of foreign people who now live in the UK and will want to see Real Madrid. Soriano knows he can shift tickets regardless of the up take from City fans. If sales are sluggish, City will just shift more tickets via selling them to tourists, to day trippers, and to ticket agencies.

Sadly, that CL atmosphere Pep desperately wants won’t be there once again. And if he brings it up again, I hope it’s in conversation with Khaldoon and Soriano, and not at the press conference before or after the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.