Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible stuff from them so far, best 21 games in any european league ever. Credit where it's due, they get their decisions share, but they absolutely deserve it this year.

Without VAR they haven't beenmuch better than us.

Last edited:
robertson tackle was a red,clear in real time and where the fuck was VAR?? anybody even show replays in any football shows?

It wasn’t even whistled as a foul, let alone looked at.

Whether it’s bent or the officials are too inept, blind or frightened to call things like this, I don’t know what the point of watching Liverpool even is. They seem to be playing by a truly different set of rules. Van Dijk pulled back yet another player today; Robertson kicked out at Ald too. I don’t get it. When they aren’t called on the carpet it just emboldens them to behave even more egregiously next time. Wait til Robertson actually breaks someone’s leg or Van Dijk NFL tackles someone.

It really does feel like pro wrestling sometimes; certainly did today. And I don’t watch that. Unless we’re playing them, I’m done.

They hack our computers; their fans attack our bus and throw flares at disabled kids; they clean the snow off only half the pitch; their manager can run onto the pitch and not get carded. They behave as they please and we have to sit and take it while it all goes unpunished or uncontrolled.

It’s like watching Goodfellas, only they eat rat stew for supper instead of pasta and live in cardboard boxes in an alley near Anfield rather than in bungalows in Queens.

Last edited:
there is not point moaning about it now ?? VAR is here to stay because the premier league official can control the winners from a studio

even the littlest thing like a booking to offside to handball they now say who and what gets the rub of the green, liverpool VAR today possibility handball and red card waved away, even coming up without clear obvious vision in tv replays ???? well how the fuck did they spot laporte finger tip glancing the ball vs spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.